The Office of the Associate Dean for Research (ADR) provides support for the College of Engineering’s research enterprise, seeking to enhance the strength and vitality of engineering research. This is accomplished by identifying new research opportunities, encouraging research collaborations, and facilitating partnerships among faculty both within and outside of U-M as well as non-University individuals and organizations.
Steve L. Ceccio, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Research
Major Solicitation Schedule:
- Air Force FY 18 Young Investigator Program (YIP) 2018 YIP BAA is expected to open in mid-April on http://www.grants.gov .
- YIP intends support for scientists and engineers who have received Ph.D. or equivalent degrees 1 April 2012 or later.
- NEW for FY 18….For individuals who are on tenure-track faculty positions for no more than two years, must have no more than seven years from receipt of doctorate degree (April 2010 or later).
- $150K per year for three years with an option for two additional years.
- Deadline: Jun. 1, 2017
- Emerging Frontiers In Research and Innovation 2017 (NSF 16-612)
- Advancing Communication Quantum Information Research in Engineering (ACQUIRE)
- NewLight, EM (Electronic) and Acousitc Wave Propagation: Breaking Reciprocity and Time-Reversal Symmetry (NewLAW)
- Full Proposal Deadline Date: March 24, 2017
- Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) (PA-AFRL-AFOSR-2017-0001)
- DURIP is designed to improve the capabilities of accredited United States (U.S.) institutions of higher education to conduct research and to educate scientists and engineers in areas important to national defense, by providing funds for the acquisition of research equipment or instrumentation.
- Inquiries and questions Deadline: Friday June 16, 2017
- Full Proposal Deadline Date: July 7, 2017
- FY2018 MURI Call is out. Please click on the below links for more information
|N00014-17-S-F006||Office of Naval Research (ONR) Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)||Posted||03/16/2017||11/01/2017|
|N00014-17-S-F006||Army Research Office (ARO)Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)||Posted||03/22/2017||11/01/2017|
|N00014-17-S-F006||Air Force Office of Strategic Research (AFOSR) Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)||Posted||03/20/2017||11/01/2017|