Conflict of Interest:
- Learn about the College of Engineering’s Conflict of Interest policy. The June 2018 updated policy can be found here.
- How to disclose: The M‐Inform disclosure system is available via Wolverine Access. The direct link is https://minform.it.umich.edu.
- General information regarding the disclosure process: http://research-compliance.umich.edu/outside-interest-disclosure-process
- Directions on how to disclose: http://research-compliance.umich.edu/outside-interest-disclosure-process
- U-M Conflict of Interest Policy http://spg.umich.edu/policy/201.65-1 and https://www.provost.umich.edu/programs/COI_COC/All faculty with primary appointments in CoE, including tenured/tenure track, professors of practice, research scientists/professors, and lecturers, must use the M-Inform online system to disclose any activities that pose potential conflicts of interest/commitment in the M-Inform system. Disclosures and department reviews should be completed before the end of each fiscal year. Faculty with financial conflicts of interest may have additional disclosure requirements.
- If you have questions, please e-mail: email@example.com.
- Faculty: see the ADAA site.
- Graduate students and postdoctoral research fellows: use this guidance document.
- The University of Michigan Office of Research is now providing a plagiarism detection software application, iThenticateTM, for faculty use.
- The iThenticate system is designed to verify originality in published works and research proposals. It allows you to compare the text of your uploaded documents against the internet and a content database of over 150 million source materials (e.g., periodicals, journals, newspapers, scholarly articles, abstracts, books, archived web pages).
- For more information and links to training, see the UMOR website (http://research-compliance.umich.edu/research-integrity/plagiarism-detection) and the FAQs, which can be found below.
- To learn more about how journals use iThenticate, check out these blogs from Professor Mike Liemohn, the JGR-Space Physics Editor-in-Chief