What we can do for you
The ADR Office works to help investigators in the following ways:
- Alert faculty about large proposal/center solicitations.
- Conduct information sessions about major competitions.
- Assist with the coordination of the proposal process.
- Coordinate red team reviews.
- Identify resources for graphic art and technical editing support.
- Recommend methods of identifying funding opportunities.
- Prompt faculty about limited competitions.
- Partner with faculty in refining their funding strategies to increase the likelihood of success.
- Conduct a variety of workshops including NSF CAREER awards and various Young Investigator Programs.
For more information and assistance, contact the team at ADRresdev@umich.edu.
Meet the Research Development Team
Rick Vanden Heuvel
Director, Research Development
Assistant Director, Research Development
Research Development Specialist