What we can do for you
The University of Michigan College of Engineering Associate Dean of Research office can assist with proposal and document management for large center proposals and prestigious awards. These services can include:
- Timeline management
- Research Administration assistance
- Document collection from partners and collaborators
- Letters of support and commitment collection
- Industry partnership coordination support
- Red Team reviews for science, broader impacts, budget, and other sections of the proposal
- Coordinate with graphic artists, editors, writers, and other consultants
- Connect the science team with potential team members by pulling from University of Michigan experts
If you would like the ADR office to assist with proposal management, please fill out the support request form here or contact ADRresdev@umich.edu.
Looking for Research Administration help?
Are you looking for the following:
- Costshare Policy
- Indirect Cost Policy
- Proposal Deadline Policy
- Other forms and policies
Please find it here.
Meet the Research Development Team
Rick Vanden Heuvel
Director, Research Development
Assistant Director, Research Development
Research Proposal Manager