University of Michigan Graphic Artist Support
CoE Communications & Marketing
The Office of Communications & Marketing (C&M) works on strategic marketing communications for the University of Michigan College of Engineering. Our design team creates award-winning communications. We produce:
- graphics for proposals
- videos and photography
- write press releases
- create website content
- digital multimedia experiences
- website development
Jennifer Judge Hensel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
U-M 3D Lab – Creative Applications
UM3D Lab provides the entire University of Michigan community access to the tools, expertise, and collaborative opportunities needed to support cutting edge research, academic initiatives, and innovative uses of technology in the general areas of:
- Teaching and Learning
- Visualization and Simulation
- 3D Printing and Scanning
- Motion Capture
- Modeling, Animation, and Design
- Custom Tool and Application Development
Stephanie O’Malley (email@example.com)
Michigan Creative (MCreative)
Michigan Creative’s writers, designers, account managers and web professionals provide a full range of services, including:
- Consultation, marketing/branding strategy and planning
- Project planning, estimating and coordination
- Concept development and graphic design
- Website and mobile architecture, design and development
- Content strategy, writing and editorial services
- Social media strategy
- Print production planning
Provides specialized visual communications services that combine a strong science background with extensive graphics experience:
- Accurate and compelling visuals for a clear and concise message delivery.
- Creating visual solutions for communicating complex subject matter.
- Services include illustration, animation, diagrams, and data visualization.
- Work has been used for grant proposals, journals, poster sessions, exhibits, academic & fund-raising presentations, and marketing.
Public Sector Consultants
Public Sector Consultants helps its clients to plan, fund and implement projects and initiatives that drive community and economic development in Michigan in the general areas of:
- Graphic design
- Program development
- Project Management
- Grant Proposal Writing
- Funding Research
- Group facilitation
- Market research & analysis
They facilitate groups to develop plans and strategies with a focus on implementation. They develop funding strategies and have helped their clients cultivate tens of millions of dollars in public and private funding. They also design and develop reports, promotional materials, websites, and graphics to communicate their clients’ messages.
Rachel Kuntzsch, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Associate Dean of Research Office: Rick Vanden Heuvel, email@example.com or Maureen Burns firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with coordination and scheduling.
Techniglyph Enterprises, LLC
Provides a wide range of graphic communications which include:
- Conceptual and technical illustration
- Academic cartooning
- Patent drawing
- Textbook illustration
- Event promotions
- Provides custom web applications
- Embedded software applications, and search ability online in addition to an exceptional level of web design and premium web content. Basic website management services such as domain maintenance and managed hosting are offered.
Rod Hill (email@example.com)