University of Michigan Graphic Artist Support
CoE Communications & Marketing
The Office of Communications & Marketing (C&M) works on strategic marketing communications for the University of Michigan College of Engineering. Our design team creates award-winning communications. We produce:
- graphics for proposals
- videos and photography
- write press releases
- create website content
- digital multimedia experiences
- website development
Dan Kim (email@example.com)
U-M 3D Lab – Creative Applications
UM3D Lab provides the entire University of Michigan community access to the tools, expertise, and collaborative opportunities needed to support cutting edge research, academic initiatives, and innovative uses of technology in the general areas of:
- Teaching and Learning
- Visualization and Simulation
- 3D Printing and Scanning
- Motion Capture
- Modeling, Animation, and Design
- Custom Tool and Application Development
Stephanie O’Malley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Michigan Creative (MCreative)
Michigan Creative’s writers, designers, account managers and web professionals provide a full range of services, including:
- Consultation, marketing/branding strategy and planning
- Project planning, estimating and coordination
- Concept development and graphic design
- Website and mobile architecture, design and development
- Content strategy, writing and editorial services
- Social media strategy
- Print production planning
Provides specialized visual communications services that combine a strong science background with extensive graphics experience:
- Accurate and compelling visuals for a clear and concise message delivery.
- Creating visual solutions for communicating complex subject matter.
- Services include illustration, animation, diagrams, and data visualization.
- Work has been used for grant proposals, journals, poster sessions, exhibits, academic & fund-raising presentations, and marketing.