Welcome from the Office of the Associate Dean for Research
The Office of the Associate Dean for Research (ADR) provides support for the College of Engineering’s research enterprise, seeking to enhance the strength and vitality of engineering research. This is accomplished by identifying new research opportunities, encouraging research collaborations, and facilitating partnerships among faculty both within and outside of U-M as well as non-University individuals and organizations.
Dawn Tilbury, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Research
Major Solicitation Schedule:
- Vannevar Bush Faculty Fellowship program
- Full Proposal due – January 9, 2017
- Full proposal due – January 18, 2017
- Next solicitation is expected in Early Spring 2017
- NASA RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN SPACE AND EARTH SCIENCES (ROSES)
- Solicitation Expected Feb 2017